9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Closing or delay due to weather? Check WFMZ:
Electronic Bill Pay
Electronic Bill Pay Service Is Changing
We are upgrading the service by using a system that will allow you one click access to both your Virtual Branch and Bill Pay service.
What does that mean for me?
You will no longer have a separate sign on for Bill Pay. Instead, when you log onto Virtual Branch to view your accounts, you can easily click on a Bill Pay tab to make payments.
For Current users of Electronic Bill Pay
- Current users of Electronic Bill Pay will need to transition their payment accounts to the new system. For convenience, both the old and new systems will be up and running until May 10, 2015.
- When current Bill Pay users are ready to start on the new system, eitherů
- call us at 610-691-0041 or
- email us at email@example.com. Remember to include your name and "turn on the new Bill Pay" in the body of the email message!
- By the next business day, we will "turn on" the new system within your Virtual Branch account so you can begin the process of adding your current payees into the new system.
- We ask that you consider making the changes as soon as you conveniently can.
- The new system is already available for us to turn on for individuals.
- The old system will be deactivated, with no access to former payees effective May 10, 2015, and all former bill pay users will then be turned on that date.
- If you have payment history that you would like to retain, you must do so before May 10, 2015. You are able to download payee payment history from the old system to an excel spreadsheet.
- After May 10, 2015, any member without Bill Pay that would like to enroll can do so simply by clicking on the Bill Pay tab within Virtual Branch.