9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Closing or delay due to weather? Check WFMZ:
Visa® NFL Promotion Rules
VISA SUPER BOWL XLVI SWEEPSTAKES – OFFICIAL RULES
- NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. NON-PURCHASE ENTRIES AND PURCHASE ENTRIES HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Visa Super Bowl XLVI Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., 18 or older as of 9/8/11. Commercial card eligibility is subject to employer policies regarding sweepstakes participation. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees of the National Football League (“NFL”), its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, “NFL Entities”), Visa U.S.A. Inc., Visa Inc. (“Sponsor”), Visa International Service Association, and their respective parents, successors, affiliates, subsidiaries, trustees, and client financial institutions, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies, Tenthwave Digital, LLC. and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees (collectively, “Releasees”), and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, of the above are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: Begins at 12:00:00 AM PT on 9/8/11, and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on 12/27/11 (“Promotional Period”).
- TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter: 1) Automatic Entry: An eligible Visa cardholder will automatically receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry for each eligible Visa purchase made during the Promotional Period at a participating merchant location in the U.S. Only eligible Visa purchases, or payments made with a Visa card that is not in default under the customer agreement for that account and issued by a participating financial institution in the U.S., processed through Visa U.S.A. Inc.'s transaction-processing system during the Promotional Period are eligible for automatic entry. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted a particular cardholder entry, such entry will be deemed to be submitted by the primary person in whose name the card used to enter the Sweepstakes was issued. Account adjustment transactions/returns, cash advances, balance transfers, non-U.S.-dollar purchases, Interlink®-processed transactions, purchases authorized by entering a PIN (personal identification number), payment of late fees or over-limit fees, and Visa health and benefit cards are excluded from automatic entry. Other restrictions may apply. Visa cards or card numbers that are stolen, fraudulent, tampered with, or otherwise altered are not eligible for automatic entry. Automatic entries must be made by 11:59:59 PM PT on 12/27/11, in order to be eligible. 2) To enter without purchase or obligation by U.S. Mail: Hand-print your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, and daytime and evening telephone numbers (including area code) on a 3" x 5" card, and mail, in a #10 envelope with postage affixed, to: Visa Super Bowl XLVI Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 5024, Ellenton, FL34222-5000. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by 12/27/11, and received by 1/3/12 in order to be eligible. Enter as often as you wish; however, each mail-in entry will count as one (1) entry into the drawing and must be mailed in a separate postmarked-and-stamped envelope. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, or inaccurate and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 1/6/12 from among all eligible automatic and mail-in entries received and combined. The random drawing will be conducted by Tenthwave Digital, LLC., an independent judging organization. Judges’ and Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by overnight or U.S. Mail and/or telephone/email on or about 1/9/12 and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release, a publicity release where legal, and federal and state tax releases, and return these documents, properly executed, via fax, within 48 hours of notification and via U.S. Mail within 5 days of date of issuance of notification. Non-compliance within this time frame and/or with these Official Rules; Sponsor’s inability to contact potential winner within a reasonable time period; or prize or prize notification returned as undeliverable will result in such potential winner’s disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner.
- ODDS: Estimated odds of winning the Grand Prize are 1:10,901,603,938; however, the actual odds of winning the prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE: One Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive a 5-day/4-night trip for up to eleven (11) people, (winner and up to 10 guests) to see Super Bowl XLVI in Indianapolis, IN, from 2/ 2/12 –2/6/12. Prize includes up to eleven (11) tickets to see Super Bowl XLVI in Indianapolis, IN, on 2/5/12, roundtrip air transportation for up to eleven (11) people from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest the winner’s or guests’ homes, up to eleven (11) tickets to the NFL Experience, transportation to/from airport and hotel and all scheduled activities, hotel accommodations (up to six (6) rooms, double occupancy), a Lunch or Dinner event with an NFL player, admission to an NFL sponsored Party, provided such event is held, and a $100 Visa Gift Card for winner and each guest. Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):$59,400.